For more than email
Here are a few Gmail extensions that turn your inbox into much more than a storage platform.
- Streak : Streak is a sales-oriented Gmail plugin for teams that are tired of switching between their CRM and their email. Streak literally turns your Gmail into a CRM, changing the appearance and organization of your inbox. It allows you to organize your sales funnel, keep track of leads, set reminders, and share your workflow with your team.
- Clearbit : Clearbit serves as a prospecting tool that helps you collect emails and fill in the blanks on leads you already have. After receiving a single email, you have instant access to all the senders info, like his or her role, the size of their company, and even how much money it raised.
- Todoist : Todoist, one of our favorite Gmail extensions, turns your email into a task management system. Accessible straight from Gmail, this extension lets you access and amend your to-do list anytime, anywhere (even offline!).
Extensions to secure your data
Check out these Gmail extensions that ensure your actions and data stay private.
- Mailvelope : It is well-known that Gmail is not impervious to hackers. This is why Mailvelope takes security to the next level by offering end-to-end encryption.
- Dropbox for Gmail : Often the most private files are sent as PDF attachments—contracts, documents, financial records. That means you’ll want to take extra precautions when it comes to email attachments. Any documents that are uploaded to Dropbox are encrypted at rest and in transit.
- UglyEmail : UglyEmail is a simple but useful Gmail extension that puts an “evil eye” next to emails that are being tracked.